Monday, November 30, 2009

Yea! It is snowing. I have heard there is supposed to be a snow storm by the end of the week! Oh man am I excited! I really love everything about winter. I love Christmas. I am always excited about Christmas! Some people are not and you wonder why. A lot of times it might be because they won't be with an important person in their family or they don't have a family. There are a lot of other reasons but those are basics. As a tradition in my family, we open presents on Christmas Eve. I have never opened presents on Christmas day. We always get a real Christmas tree. We like them better. Well I better get going for now! Bye!!!!

What are some of your traditions? Please answer in a comment. PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT PUT UP OR IS PERSONAL!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I love Christmas too. I really like our Christmas eve service and all the snacks we have when we get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love CHRISTmas! In the morning I;m usually up before my Parents, so I can't open anything except for what's in my stocking. so after I open that I have to wait until they are up. In the afternoon, after all the presents are open, some family members come over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a smart idea what Carolyn did capitalising Christ is Christmas!Christ is waht Christmas is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you didn't think the storm at the end of the week would be in Houston for Johnathon and Kristen and not here in NY!!! :-) Don't worry, we'll have our fill of snow soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had a birthday cake on a few Christmas days. That is my favorite. And we used to hide baby Jesus a long time ago, "Find" Him on Christmas day in His manger....might do that again this year!

    ReplyDelete