Thursday, November 12, 2009



 I am loosing my faith that it will snow again. Can't wait. I really have nothing new in my life. I made cookies today all by myself. They turned out delicious if I may say. I love to cook and my mom just got some new pampered chef stuff. It works awesomely. But like I said there is nothing new. I can't wait for Christmas. I am going to upload a picture of my brother and sisters. The on that is closest to me is Hannah then Kelsey then Justin. I am the shortest one. I will also put some other pictures up. Well I better go for now. bye.


                                                                      what does this say?
                                                 wath wsa hte menaign fo hte sentecne that ehs rwote? if you figure it out send me a comment saying what it says.
                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren, I'm glad you are enjoying the Pampered Chef! Me too! I just baked a cake tonight!

    Oh:
    What was the meaning of the sentence that she wrote?

    :-) Very tricky! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete