Tuesday, November 17, 2009

State tests.

Today we wrote the essay in part 2 of the state social studies test. I have no idea what my friend Carolyn is talking about. Well everyone has different opinions.All you had to do was 7 documents and then write the essay. I would have been the first one dome but after about 5-10 minuets I was done with the documents. I wanted to look over it again because you know how teachers are always saying don't rush. I took about 5 more minuets up and then started writing. I was about the 5th one finished. You know how much tests mess up a day. We only had 15-20 minuets for each class. Well I had a pretty good day. I better go for now. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. you thought that was easy? it wasn't that hard. It took me longer than 5 minutes though.

    ReplyDelete