Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving!
I love thanksgiving! It lands on such a special time of year. Well nice time of year. It is when the Christmas time stuff breaks out of stores. People also get tune in on the Christmas music station. That has already happened at our house. In fact, right now my dad just turned on ''Let It Snow''. The turkey the stuffing, my dads special mashed potato's! Oh man I can't wait. It will be a little sad because my older brother Justin won't be here. He will be in Iraq. He is sooooooooooo special to me! I can't wait to see him in January.Well just remember to tell everyone how important it is to have them in their lives. Also remember to be thankful for what you have because millions of people don't have those things. Have a nice Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. That is really sweet. I hope it wasn't too different without Justin.

    ReplyDelete