Monday, November 16, 2009

some fun and some not so fun!

Did anyone figure out the tricky little game I put up on my last post. I know one other person did. It said what was the meaning of the sentence she wrote............. I think. Hahaha. Well anyways I will try to do something fun every once in a while at the end of my blog. Oh and Carolyn if your gonna steal my idea, try to tell me first. haaha. Well today I took a NY state test. Social studies. It was pretty easy today. Tomorrow should be easier. I just have to write a essay. Well I better get going and ready for the test tomorrow. I will leave a little thing down there for you again today. Bye.

ingredients to make homemade play dough.
2 cups of flour,1 cup of salt,1 package unsweetened powdered soft drink mix,any flavor or color , or several drops of food coloring, 2 cups of water, 1/2 cup of oil.
I will give more info next time.

1 comment: