Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well today was Christmas 2011! It only comes once. I hope everyone had a great day. My day was great as I can imagine most of yours were. There are many people who didn't though. Many people don't get to enjoy the holidays because they are alone, don't have a home, and many more reasons. I think we should reach out to those people. I've actually thought of ways I could do this all year around. It only takes a little effort for a group of people to help a less fortunate group of people. By this I don't just mean help them with food and money for a while, I mean do this while telling them about our only chance of eternal life, Jesus Christ. Tell them about Jesus and what he did for us, what God gave us, why we should trust in him. Jesus said "I am the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6. Maybe by next Christmas we can get a group of  people to help a less fortunate group of people, spiritually!

Merry Christmas!

                                                             

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to do the same thing. Just Saturday, my family got to hangout with Austin and Brittany. They lost their mom to cancer a few years back and had to move to tennessee because no one up here could take them in. I think they really enjoyed our time together. My dad had the chance to tell them more about the real point of Christmas. I think they got a lot out of it.

    ReplyDelete