Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year!

It's finally 2012, a new year! For me, the new year is always great. The new year is a time to put aside the past. I love God everyday and moment but for me the new year is like a new start with Him. He will always forgive you of your sins. In the past I have always tried to start a Bible reading schedule and this year I finally am and my new years resolution is to finish reading it.:) Well I want to know your New Years Resolution! Answer in a comment if you want! Happy New Year!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I love your resolution. I am focusing on getting in better health so this year I am going to exercise! Yikes! Will start small and build into a healthy habit. So like spiritual "crunches" only sweaty;-) I will welcome encouragement. Xo

    ReplyDelete