Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Play!

Well I have been waiting since December for our school play to start. Th girl who was supposed to do it will be out because she is pregnant. She is also my social studies teacher. The guy who was going to do it after her was my last year teacher, Mr. Mahoney. By the way, PLEASE pray for him! He has cancer and has been out for quite a while. I didn't think we were going to have a play! But finally we are because my music teacher is going to be in charge of it. I'm really excited but kid of nervous because we have to sing a solo for auditions. I'm either going to sing the Star- Spangled Banner or Butterfly Fly Away. I have been practicing a lot now that I know auditions are THURSDAY! We just found out yesterday! Well I hope I do good! The musical is called Ever After... I think! I t is about a bunch of princess stories that did not go so well. HAHA! I guess I will be reading the Bible for inspiration! And praying that I do well!



 What are some plays you remember doing? How did they go. You can answer in a coment if you would like!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying you do well in the tryouts too. Have fun on your snow day.

    ReplyDelete