Thursday, February 3, 2011

GOD?

Well today was the play auditions. I did good I think but I'm not sure. I forgot part of it but she said it was OK. I think I will a get a good part... I hope! I won't find out for a while though so until then I will have to keep my mind off of it! I'm happy today because I found out my test score on a Social Studies test... 103! But I wonder what I would have gotten if I didn't pray about. I worked really hard. I believed in myself because I knew I had GOD with me.I said I could do my part with GOD there, and I did! I'm happy I prayed about it. I was nervous until I remembered I prayed and I still could pray! I was one of few who got that good of a score, did they pray? If they did could they have gotten a better score? Don't forget to pray even when you feel you need to!

When is a time you prayed about something and you feel God answered you? ANSWER IN A COMMENT PLEASE

2 comments:

  1. I know God answered me when I prayed you would be born healthy, even though you were over a week late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well one of the more recent times was when I was laid off, in a bad accident and unable to go back to work or to even find a job. At the very last moment, the day I would have lost my health benefits I started a new job. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete