Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jesus is the reason for the season!

The time has come where all the stores have Christmas things. I know it's early but every week I am going to try to write about Christmas. Christmas is a very important day of the year. some favorite, including me! I love Christmas because it reminds me about Christ our savior. Christmas night a baby boy was born in the town of Bethlehem. Nope, not just any baby, JESUS! I am a kid, your probably wondering why the presents aren't my favorite thing. Well because I would not have those presents if Jesus was not born. Why would we? Christmas would probably not be a holiday.  So when your thinking about Christmas, shopping fo Christmas, or anything, just remember this! Jesus is the reason for the season!






check out my other post on Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe all the stores are decorated for Christmas already when we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet! Seems like they get started earlier and earlier every year...

    You're so right, Lauren - Jesus IS the reason for the Christmas season. He is my focus and He is the best gift of all, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete