Thursday, November 25, 2010

How much longer?

I bet at this time, Mary, Jesus's mother, was wondering "How much longer"? Well how much longer for what? How much longer until her baby is born? Well if she was wondering at this time, her answer would have been about 29 days. The day Jesus was born was CHRISTmas. You notice how I capitalized Christ. Christ is the main part of Christmas. That is why some people write it as X-mas. Not me, in fact a lot of people don't anymore, thankfully. People need to know the real reason of Christmas! To some people it is Santa, or presents, or something else. But not Jesus's  birthday. Even though that is the only reason of Christmas. I am proud to say that I don't believe in Santa, that I know the real reason of Christmas, That I can share the reason with Christmas to anybody! Don't let anybody try to tell you a different reason!






check out my other posts!

2 comments:

  1. Love the reason for the season and everything else we do to celebrate. Great writing, keep it up. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! Keep up the good work!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete