Saturday, December 26, 2009

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I have not written in a while! I have been kind of busy. Anyways, I hope everyone had a Very Merry CHRISTmas! I know I did! I can't wait until my brother is here. He will be here shortly in January! A lot of people know how I feel because they know someone that is a branch of the military. Well anyways, I am on vacation!!!!!!! SO happy! I am a 10 year old girl, of course I am happy. I go back on the 4Th of January, I can wait! I like school but being home makes you realize there is more fun home even when nobody is there because they are working. Actually, my mom is usually home babysitting my best friends baby brother. He is adorable!Anyone could agree with that! Anyways, I should go. Have a nice week !



What is your favorite thing to do over vacation? Please answer in a comment. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I hope everyone thinks my little brother they can look at my mom's or my picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl,
    I didn't know you had written again. I like when you're home on vacation too! Most of the time anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete