Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years! 2009 went by really fast for me! Oh the memories of this past year! 2009 was a great year for me. My brother was gone for half of it but I will see him soon! Some of my memories are my brother going away, my sister going to collage, my dog dying, coming out of 4th grade and going into 5th,and trust me, many more! I can't wait to see what memories I have this year in 2010. New Years is always a good time! I get to see my friends, and do a lot of other stuff because we always go to parties! Well I better go! I will write again soon!




What are some memories that were made in your life in 2009?

1 comment:

  1. Many great memories Lauren. One I remember is the day we picked you up from church camp. You had such a GREAT week at camp and didn't want to leave. Looking forward to making many memories in 2010.

    ReplyDelete