Monday, October 5, 2009

I am a 10 year old girl. I am a christian in central New York. Tonight is my first time blogging. My mom (jodylynne) started blogging a while ago and I wanted to start also. Anyway, I love seasons! I live in upstate New York. Where my house is located is a beautiful spot. My neighbors house and mine are pretty far apart from each other. There is a line of trees in between us. The trees are big and beautiful in the fall. I love the colors. As you can notice I am using fall colors for my writing. You may be surprised but I am excited for winter. Yes part of the reason is because of snow days but also because of the feeling it gives me. The feeling is warm and cozy even though the weather outside is cold. I may or may not be ready for spring when it comes but I don't know now but I do know now I am ready for winter. I also know I love blogging and yes, my name is Lauren.

4 comments:

  1. This is a test to see if this comment posts. This is beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl. u just want winter to come cuz u know that brings huntin season

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just want to fall of the mountain

    ReplyDelete