Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Being 10 is the year that is great but has some tough times. Well not tough but just things we learn take time. There are just things you get but you wish you knew more about.  Only in school though. The good part is pretty much everything else.  Anyway, I was thinking of what to write and I had a tough time. Finally I thought I should write about fall. I love fall. I also love the decorations and Halloween. This year for Halloween I am going to be a hippy. My friend is going to be a hippy along with me. We are going to wear orange shirts, tie die peace earrings, and either leggings or jeans with a flair at the bottom. We usually don't decorate outside but we do pumpkins. We decorate inside a little bit but just things like table cloths and napkin holders. Anyway, those are the main reasons I love fall. That is it for today but don't forget to read my other pieces.
                                     
                                            Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment